A tribute to Canterbury’s largest river, the Rakaia is our larger freestanding ULEB. The first New Zealand made ULEB that features catalytic combustor technology, the Rakaia represents a new direction in the New Zealand wood fire market. An efficient fire with a 20 year replacement firebox warranty.
The Rakaia also requires no electricity to run ensuring dependability in power cuts. This innovative wood fire can be installed in every region across New Zealand. With a robust, sleek and modern design, the Rakaia infuses itself into the décor of any home.
- Catalytic Combustor Technology
- Overnight burn time while exceeding NZ’s most stringent air quality emissions standards
- 20 Year Firebox Warranty
- Built-in easy clean ash pan
- Heavy steel construction with 8mm flat radiant cook top
- Roller door catch mechanism
- Impressive 64 litre firebox capacity
- Suitable for medium to large homes
|Finish||Metallic Black VHT|
|Emissions||0.43g/kg ECan, 0.42g/kg NES|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||700 x 661 x 803mm|